极限挑战第二季第五期钢琴曲BGM王迅林志玲天台插曲音乐是什么歌

2016-05-19 09:09:00 互联网

极限挑战第二季第五期王迅林志玲天台钢琴BGM是《The Truth That You Leave》改编的钢琴曲

The truth that you leave

Pianoboy

FunSong说这首歌一直没法用中文翻译

包括许许多多的人为这个曲子写词

都没法诠释这首曲子的含义,最终以钢琴曲呈现

后来由Pianoboy重新编曲混音

这里推荐一个国外的翻译版本

The drugs begin to peak 药品开始发生作用了

A smile of joy arrives in me 我露出了成功的笑容

But sudation changes to panic and nausea

但是汗水变成了恐惧和厌恶

And breathe starts to shorten 呼吸开始变的急促

And heartbeats felt softer 心跳变的微弱

You won't try to save me 你没有试过救我

You just want to hurt me 你只想着伤害我.

And leave me desperate 极度渴望离开我.

You taught my heart 你让我知道

The sense I never knew I had

我从来没有辩识的能力

I can't forget 我忘不了

The times that I was lost and depressed from the awful truth

在消沉和迷失里体验的痛苦感受

How do you do it? 你为什么要这么做?

You're my heroine 你可是我爱的人啊

You won't leave me alone 你不会离我远点的?

Tears of my heart turn to stone 我的感情

(心里的眼泪)变的冷淡(石头)

I've given everything 我付出了我的一切!

You taught my heart 你让我知道

The sense I never knew I had 我没有识别的能力

I can't forget 我无法忘记

The times that I was lost and depressed from the awful truth

在消沉和迷失里体验的痛苦感受

How do you do it? 你为何如此对我?

You're my heroine 你是我的爱人啊!

I bet you laugh 我敢肯定你在笑

At the thought of me thinking for myself

在想我如何的看待自己

I bet you believe 我敢肯定你相信

That I'm better off with you then someone else

我比别人更了解你(更适合你)

Your face arrives again 你的样子又出现了

A hope I had become so real 我的小愿望变的如此真实!

But under your covers 但是在你的遮掩下

More torture then pleasure 痛苦并不比快乐少

And just passed your lips 请闭上你的嘴

There's more anger then laughter 现在是如此的严肃

Not now or forever will I ever change you?

我就不能让你有所改变?

I know that to go on I'll break you my habit

我知道继续这样下的的话,我会完全解脱的!

You taught my heart 你让我知道

The sense I never knew I had 我从没有辫识的能力

I can't forget 我无法忘记

The times that I was lost and depressed from the awful truth

在消沉和迷失里体验的痛苦感受

How do you do it? 你为什么要这么做?

You're my heroine 你是我的爱人啊.

I will save myself! 我会拯救我自己!